The Wikileaks batch of email on Hillary are blowing the doors off of everything normal. Hillary Clinton’s campaign spokeswoman, Jennifer Palmieri, in the hacked emails reveals that Palmieri and other Clinton allies’ hold very low opinions of Catholics. Hillary’s staff said Catholics are “severely backwards” and further demeaned them saying they don’t know “what the hell they’re talking about.”
Jerry Oppenheimer reported in his book State of the Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton (2000), that the night Bill unexpectedly lost his 1974 Arkansas congressional seat bid, Hillary shrieked at his campaign manager, “you fucking Jew bastard.”
Hillary has also had a reputation of a foul gutter mouth and has been very racist/ethnic in comments. Alec Flegon’s Dictionary of English Sex Quotations (London: Flegon Press, 1996) quoted Hillary:
- L.D. Brown, a member of Clinton’s former security staff and bodyguard in Arkansas, stated that Hillary is “as foul-mouthed as any sailor you’d ever meet.” (p. 147)
- As reported by Bill’s security staff, Hillary frequently erupted in expletive-filled tirades against him. “I can’t believe you would ask a fucking question like that!” Or, about his shaky driving, “You’re gonna get us fucking killed!” (p. 147)
- She shouted at Bill over his unfaithfulness: “I need to befucked more than twice a year!” (p. 170)
- Hillary to Larry Patterson, an Arkansas state trooper and Clinton bodyguard from 1986 to 1993, who was bringing a judge’s wife to the Little Rock airport: “What the fuck do you think you’re doing? I know who that whore is.” (p. 171)
- Coming out of the Arkansas governor’s mansion early morning on Labor Day 1991, Hillary screamed: “Where is the goddamn fucking flag? I want the goddamn fucking flag up every fucking morning at fucking sunrise!” (p. 173).
So what exactly has this race come to? Sources in the FBI are coming forward saying that “career agents and attorneys on the case unanimously believed the Democratic presidential nominee should have been charged.” The emails pouring out now show that her own staff “[a]s far back as March, aides were keenly aware that she was resistant to the media, perhaps out of touch with regular Americans and unable to convey a clear message to voters” (wrote Washington Post). The Wikileaks email stash have shown Hillary is certainly anything but truthful. She actually said in one of her paid speeches: “you need both a public and a private position” on policy. Despite her denials, the Wikileak stash shows Hillary committed perjury before Congress. Hillary and her State Department were actively arming ISIS and other Islamic jihadists in Syria, which she denied. Jack Abramoff, the lobbyist who spent nearly four years in prison for fraud and corruption said he went to prison for the same things Hillary has done.
Emails have now surfaced that CNN was giving questions to Hillary. CNN, which co-hosted the town hall with cable network TV One, is pointing the finger at its media partner for what appears to be a breach of the traditional secrecy surrounding the questions for such events. On March 12, 2016, Brazile was actually serving in the dual capacity as a Vice Chair of the DNC and a contributor to CNN. WikiLeaks released emails showing that on that date at 4:39 p.m., Brazile sent an email to Jennifer Palmieri, Communications Director for the Hillary Clinton. It said: “From time to time I get the questions in advance.”
Quite frankly, this is showing that the entire election is just nonsense and it’s designed to play Americans for complete fools.